Touristech Startup Fest 2021 winners
The Touristech Startup Fest 2021 has gathered more than 700 startups from all around the world that presented their innovative projects for the travel and tourism industry. 40 of them were selected to pitch in front of investors, business angels and leading companies at TIS2021. The Touristech Startup Fest is aimed to give visibility to innovative projects and proposals that are transforming, reactivating and bringing new business models to the tourism industry. Digital tour guides, immersive experiences and Big Data were the solutions rewarded at the Touristech Startup Fest 2021.
Touristech Startup Fest 2021 Winners
Telefónica Award – Selected as a finalist to become a member of the Gran Vía Open Future Hub
- Aumentur: a Smart Tourism application that allows any city, museum or exhibition to offer multimedia guides to visitors quickly, easily and affordably through their own cell phones.
Spanish Startups Award – A Mentoring session
- SmartGuide: an application that turns every phone into a personal tour guide through audio, geolocation and augmented reality.
PCT Cartuja Award – 6 months in the Marie Curie Tecnoincubator
- Tourdata tech, with its solution Turbosuite. It is a tourism booking accelerator that improves the performance of tourism properties. The system uses big data and predictive analytics to increase the number of bookings with a higher average value, through a proprietary algorithm.
WTTC Award – Becoming a member of WTTC for a year
- Indie Travel: the first software that helps travel entrepreneurs manage their revenues, as well as sell and engage with customers.
Atout France & Welcome City Lab Award – Connecting with french tourism partners
- OBW Street Style® offers a range of electric vehicles for rent or purchase to promote tourist mobility in the city in a sustainable way. They have a smart parking solution with lockers to safely store and recharge their soft mobility electric vehicles.
Forwardkeys Award – Free access to their data platform for a year
- Unblock the City is an app that brings together all the services of the city: from municipal bus services, to the management of museum tickets, scooter rentals, among others.
Amadeus Ventures Award – Becoming a member of the Amadeus Startup Universe and 2 hours of mentorship
- Visitmoov: a SaaS B2B platform specialized in mobility and tourism, which allows tourism professionals to create customized itineraries automatically and take into account the customer’s constraints (schedule or budget), preferences and activities they are looking for.
Andalucía Lab Award – An event with the Andalusian tourism ecosystem
- Kolaboo: a comparator that analyzes the offer among dozens of travel websites to book and buy tickets to the main tourist attractions.
UNWTO and Wakalua Award
- Skyzup: Its solution is installed in public spaces that, through augmented and virtual reality, offers innovative immersive experiences that allow pedestrians to visit amazing destinations on the screen of their smartphone. At the end of the virtual visit, the pedestrian can continue the experience online and book their next trip.
Smart City Office Award – Testing and implementing their project in Seville
- Tourdata Tech
- UnBlock the City