Arival @ TIS: The Future of Tours, Activities & Attractions
As travel re-emerges, creators and sellers of tours, activities and attractions must re-imagine their experiences for a new era of travel. During Arival @ TIS and throughout the TIS program, Arival, the global research authority and leading event producer for the tours, activities, attractions and experiences sector will delve into the biggest trends and challenges shaping travel’s third-largest and fastest-growing segment.
What to expect?
Hear from leading OTAs on the future of distribution” to – CEO’s and C-Suite Leaders from OTAs, Tech Companies and Operators share their vision for the future of the industry. By attending, you will
- Acquire in-depth insights on the state of tours and attractions and the outlook for the sector
- Get exclusive traveler and operator trends based on recent Arival research
- Hear from leading OTAs on the future of distribution
- Learn how technology is changing everything, from planning and buying to ticketing and experiencing
- Connect with leading operators, distributors, marketers and technologists engaged in tours, activities and attractions from around the world
- Get inspired about the future of travel’s third-largest sector and the opportunity for the global travel industry
Why this matters to you: Tour and attraction operators can find new partners to sell your tours and experiences. Hotels, airlines and destinations can find new opportunities to create and sell additional experiences to their travelers.
Who should attend?
This forum is for creators, sellers, marketers and operators in travel’s third-largest sector: tours, activities, attractions and experiences. Here are the types of companies that should join:
- Tour operators
- Activity operators
- Amusement parks
- Cultural sites and monuments
- Entertainment centers
- Adventure centers and operators
- Online travel agencies
- Hotels, hostels and accommodation providers who sell tours and activities to their guests
- Airlines selling tours and tickets to their passengers
- Destination marketers
- Technology providers serving tour and attraction operators
Forum co-organized with: