Touristech Startup Fest 2020 winners
Seville gathers the most innovative startups for the travel and tourism industry with the first edition of the Touristech Startup Fest, a startup competition in which entrepreneurs from all over the world presented their ideas and new business models. The Touristech Startup Fest called 400 startups that joined the first Tourism Startup Atlas. From them, 40 were selected to make their elevator pitch TIS2020, differentiated according to their strategic business area: Distribution, Destinations, Hospitality, Mobility and Travel, Activities and Leisure and MICE.
Touristech Startup Fest 2020 Winners
- Let Me Park: a new way of parking by giving access to parking lots with automatic or reserved access. A solution that contributes to the reduction of traffic and CO2 emissions.
- My Street Book: uses cutting-edge technology to connect visitor interests with municipal services (schedules, transportation or accessibility) to create customized routes.
- MOGU digitizes the relationship between tourism agents and interconnects platforms to share information. The solution consists of software and a mobile application that connects tour operators, organizers and visitors to create a unique experience through technology.
- Vestigia: digital platform capable of analyzing the tourism business and establishing the footprint and environmental impact generated by a trip, through the use of blockchain technology.
- 2iXR: a platform that allows travellers to create their own geolocated and gamified experience with augmented reality without programming. It brings culture closer to young people by transforming the environment into an interactive playground.